Latest Update: 23 January 2019
Motorcycling probably is my biggest hobby - well, at least the most expensive.
Over the years I owned and rode various bikes:
Traveling around a lot and visiting a race track once or twice a year.
- BMW R45 with 27 hp (1979 model)
- Yamaha XJ900 with 97 hp (1983 model)
- Kawasaki ZZR-1100 with 150 hp (1991 model)
- Honda CBR600F with 98 hp (1995 model)
- Triumph Sprint RS 955i with 98 hp (2000 model)
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 with 178 hp (2005 model)
- Currently Suzuki GSX-R1000 with 203 hp (2017 model)
I have toured more than 450 000 km and circled a few race tracks:
the "Nordschleife" at Nürburg,
at Poznan in Poland and the Heidbergring near Hamburg. Great Fun!
This is not even the highest I have been. That was Col de la Bonette, France with 2802 meters.
In Prague the musicians have a look at my bike after the changing of